1 cup butter
1.5 cups sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
small bowl 1
1 cup sour cream
0.5 tsp. baking soda
small bowl 2
3 cups flour
3 tsp. baking powder
small bowl 2 (after)
0.25 cups sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- In small bowl 1, dissolve baking soda in sour cream.
- In small bowl 2, combine flour and baking powder.
- Alternately add the contents of both small bowls to the batter.
- In small bowl 2, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour 1/3 of batter into a greased 9 inch tube pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of cinnamon/sugar mixture over batter. Repeat twice more, ending with the sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and remove from pan.