My code is on github.
- awesome-usps (fork) bug fixes
- geokit (fork) added support for the FCC geocoder
- pdf-merger merge (combine) PDFs
- pdf-stamper (fork) added support for checkboxes; drawing circles, ellipses and rectangles; updated iText
- smurf (fork) updated JSMin code; use Closure Compiler and fallback to JSMin if it fails
- wizardly (fork) added on_put callbacks
- exception_notification (fork) fixed 404/422 error detection
- validates_as_province validate states/provinces are valid for a specific country
- validates_as_email validate email address format
- validates_as_postal_code validate postal code/zip code format
- validates_as_phone (fork) added US and Canada support
- validates_at_least_one in a to-many relationship, ensures at least one of the related items validates
- validates_word_count ensure text has a minimum and/or maximum number of words
- validates_credit_card (fork) added support for automatic detection of card type and standard validation conditional options
- validates_mixed_case_of ensure text is not in all-caps or all-lowercase
- get_latest_tweets WordPress plugin that adds a shortcode tag to display the most recent tweets from a specified twitter user
- get_latest_post WordPress plugin that adds a shortcode tag to display an excerpt from the latest blog post.
Mac OS X
- GenerationX (fork) fixed many compiler warnings and static analyzer errors; removed expiration date; now builds/runs on Snow Leopard
- WordPress Batch Upgrade command line tool for upgrading many WordPress installations at once.
- MySQL backup command line tool for optimizing, repairing and backing up MySQL databases.
- Toronto Star crossword puzzle fetcher (Mac OS X only) command line tool for downloading the day’s Star PM and printing out the crossword.
- Mailman backup command line tool for backing up Mailman mailing lists via email.
- txt2vcf converts tab-delimited text files (.txt) to vCards (.vcf).
- Get AirPort networks (Mac OS X 10.3.x) tells you what AirPort networks you’ve agreed to join and lets you remove them.
- Proteus Contact Parser (Mac OS X) prints a hierarchical list of your Proteus 3.x contact list, so you can make sure you don’t miss anyone when upgrading to version 4.
- bdays (Mac OS X 10.4+) command line tool showing you whose birthdays are today (or within a range of days).
- m3u2mp3 download all the MP3s in a .m3u file
- Recursive file modifier descend a directory tree and modify files.
- Stubborn file remover helps you remove files and folders that are locked, owned by someone else or have incorrect permissions.
- Countries state-maintaining popup menu of countries, using ISO 3166 country codes as keys and country names as values.
- Credit Card checksum validation for credit cards. Used by RequireFields.
- Email validator function/regular expression for validating email addresses. Used by RequireFields.
Mail object-oriented wrapper around PHP’s
- Popup Menu create a state-maintaining popup menu. Used by States, Countries, TableHashPopup. My post popular script.
- Require Fields generalized form validation. Can check if fields are alpha, text, dollar amounts, numbers, IP addresses (IPv4), dates, times, URLs, phone numbers (North America), email addresses, credit card numbers, US zip and Canadian postal codes.
- States configurable state-maintaining popup menu of US states, territories and military “states” and Canadian provinces.
- Table Hash Popup create a state-maintaining popup menu based on database tables.